**RULES ARE SUBJECT & TENTATIVE TO CHANGE**
SUPER LATE MODEL
RULES: BASED ON 2021 UMP RULEBOOK: CLICK HERE
TIRES: UMP 9011 M20 or 9211 M20 | All (4) Corners
GROOVING & SIPING PERMITTED
SPRING DROOP LIMITER PERMITTED
OPEN WHEEL MODIFIED
BASED ON 2021 UMP RULEBOOK: CLICK HERE
TIRES: 26.5 M30S or 27.5M30S | All (4) Corners
GROOVING & SIPING PERMITTED
- Right and Left side cockpit body panels may be a maximum of thirty-six (36) iches high as measured from the bottom frame tube at rear motor plate and projected rearward twenty-three (23) inches with a minimum eight (8) inches vertical opening from the afore mentioned point forward, including side visor
- Side visors on roll cage will be limited to eight (8) inches tall.
- Panels attached to nerf bars will not be permitted.
- All paneling must not extend past edge of frame rails more than thickness of material.
- One (1”) inch turnout allowed on all body and sail panel edges, except sun visor.
- The number of allowable wheels is restricted to two (2) front wheels and two (2) rear wheels on each car. Use of anything other than a wheel and tire assembly is prohibited.
- Teams running multiple cars with identical numbers, a letter is required on each vehicle. Letters must be a minimum of 7 inches tall and must clearly accompany the car’s number on the tail tank. The number on the nose piece must also have the corresponding letter. Each car letter must be of a different contrasting color. Car number and letter combination must be legible from the Scorer’s Stand.
**UPDATE: ALL HOOSIER TIRE MIDGET TIRES PERMITTED DUE TO INVENTORY SHORTAGES**
**HOOSIER TIRES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON-SITE**
68.0/7.0-13 D12 | Front
77.0/10.0-13 RD12 | Left Rear
78.0/10.0-13 RD12 | Left Rear
84.0/12.0-13 RD12 | Right Rear
- No Fuel is allowed to be brought inside the building. Fueling must be done in the fueling area only.
- Any team reserving a pit stall in advance, will be required to also reserve power.
- All trailers must be unhooked. Transporters of any kind must be removed from the building
- No Generators inside the building
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, Mules, Pit Bikes or other vehicles. (Electric scooters or bikes will be allowed at the discretion of event management – Tentative & Subject to change)
- No Fuel allowed inside building. Must be stored in outside storage area at fueling lane.
- Engines can only be fired on schedule provide by staff onsite.
- No Pets
- Mufflers are Required (No inserts) Turn Down Exhausts are prohibited.
- Alcohol inside the pit area is prohibited
- Marking floors is prohibited
- Oil & Fluids need to be properly disposed (Do not put in trash cans)
- Tires cannot be left behind (Take your own used tires and clean up grooved tire mess)
- NO HOT PITS. All racing at the dome does not have a hot pit or work area.
- Engines On & Off procedures must be followed. No firing engines unless specifically stated.
- Rules are always tentative & subject to change. Event management reserves the right to make additional rules or changes at their discretion.