SUPER LATE MODEL
RULES: BASED ON 2022 UMP RULEBOOK: CLICK HERE
TWO TIRE OPTIONS ANY 4 CORNERS
TIRES: 88, 90, 92 – LM20
90, 92 – NLMT2
GROOVING & SIPING PERMITTED
Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of event management. UPDATED: 11/23/22
Westhold System Transponders are required. Rentals are available at track.
Raceivers/Switch devices are required to be utilized by all competitors.
- Division Rules Are Based Primarily on UMP Dirtcar Series Rulebooks
- NEW IN 2022. No minimum Weight Rule (Both Late Model & Modified Divisions)
- Event reserves the right to weight any competitor for any or no reason at all
- NEW IN 2022. Minimum Left Rear Tire Pressure Required. 8 PSI. (Both Late Model & Modified Divisions)
- Air PSI will be checked at officials discretion
- Any spring or rubber style droop limiter is allowed.
- Weshold System Transponders are required. Rentals are available onsite.
- Raceievers/Switch devices are required to be utilized by all competitors.
- No Fuel is allowed to be brought inside the building. Fueling must be done in the fueling lane only.
- Competitors are only allowed to check in/store Qty 3 fuel jugs (15 Gals) Fuel WILL be available onsite.
- All trailers must be unhooked. Transporters of any kind must be removed from the building.
- No Generators inside the building
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, Mules, Pit Bikes, or other vehicles. (E-Scooters and E-Bikes will be allowed at the discretion of event management. Must be 16 years of age to operate – Tentative & Subject to change)
- Engines can only be fired on schedule provide by staff onsite.
- Welding can only be done with fire safety member present and at the direction of event management.
- No Pets allowed inside the building.
- Mufflers are Required (No inserts)
- Turn Down Exhausts are prohibited and must be removed. Will Be Strictly Enforced in 2022.
- Alcohol inside the pit area is prohibited.
- Marking floors is prohibited
- Driving damaged, or dragging race cars to pit area will result in immediate disqualification for the weekend.
- ALL on track events are subject to a time limit. Officials may shorten race event at their discretion.
- Any competitor causing more than 1 single car caution will be disqualified (2 spin rule)
- Oil & Fluids need to be properly disposed. Contact officials. (Do not put in trash cans)
- Tires cannot be left behind (Take your own used tires and clean up grooved tire mess)
- NO HOT PITS. All racing at the dome does not have a hot pit or work area.
- Engines On & Off procedures must be followed. No firing engines unless specifically stated.
- Rules are always tentative & subject to change. Event management reserves the right to make additional rules or changes at their discretion.