**RULES ARE SUBJECT & TENTATIVE TO CHANGE**
SUPER LATE MODEL
RULES: BASED ON 2022 UMP RULEBOOK: CLICK HERE
TIRES: UMP 9011 M20 or 9211 M20 | All (4) Corners
GROOVING & SIPING PERMITTED
SPRING DROOP LIMITER PERMITTED
- No Fuel is allowed to be brought inside the building. Fueling must be done in the fueling area only.
- Any team reserving a pit stall in advance, will be required to also reserve power.
- All trailers must be unhooked. Transporters of any kind must be removed from the building
- No Generators inside the building
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, Mules, Pit Bikes or other vehicles. (Electric scooters or bikes will be allowed at the discretion of event management – Tentative & Subject to change)
- No Fuel allowed inside building. Must be stored in outside storage area at fueling lane.
- Engines can only be fired on schedule provide by staff onsite.
- No Pets
- Mufflers are Required (No inserts) Turn Down Exhausts are prohibited.
- Alcohol inside the pit area is prohibited
- Marking floors is prohibited
- Oil & Fluids need to be properly disposed (Do not put in trash cans)
- Tires cannot be left behind (Take your own used tires and clean up grooved tire mess)
- NO HOT PITS. All racing at the dome does not have a hot pit or work area.
- Engines On & Off procedures must be followed. No firing engines unless specifically stated.
- Rules are always tentative & subject to change. Event management reserves the right to make additional rules or changes at their discretion.