*** All competitors with a “RESERVED” pit stall must park on Wednesday, November 30th ***
The Dome is located at: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST LOUIS, MO. 63101
Parking will commence in an assigned order and via instructions given to all teams upon arrival. Please check in at the pit entrance on 9th street.
Some Competitors have the option to purchase “RESERVED” pit parking stalls for their trailers inside the America’s Center, in advance of the racing weekend. These competitors will be contacted by event managment. Trailer’s are ONLY allowed inside the building for competitors that have purchased a “RESERVED” pit parking stall. ALL other competitors that do not have a reserved pit parking stall will be required to unload their equipment into a 10×30 pit stall which will be assigned to them upon arrival or in advance of arrival.
“RESERVED” PIT PARKING STALL PRICING:
Reserved Trailer Stall w/ power hook up included for the weekend $179
Reserved Stacker Stall w/ power hook up included for the weekend. STACKER TRAILERS ONLY $199
Competitors that do not purchase a “RESERVED” pit parking stall will be assigned a 10×30 parking spot upon arrival, where race car and equipment must be unloaded into the building NO TRAILER. These competitors will be parked on a first come, first serve basis. There will be an option to unload into a 10×30 row which has power hook up for an additional fee. Or competitor may choose to unload into a 10×30 row which does not have any power at all for FREE.
Upon arrival, all competitors should follow the arrival marshaling map instructions
BELOW IS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITORS AS THEY ARRIVE:
*DO NOT PARK IN LOT 1 OR 2. THESE LOTS ARE FOR CREDENTIALED PARKING PASSES ONLY*
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS TO THE DOME ADDRESS: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST. LOUIS, MO. 63101
- WHEN DRIVING NEAR DOME, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON N BROADWAY ST. THEN TURN ONTO COLE STREET. COLE STREET IS LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE DOME.
- AFTER TURNING ON COLE STREET, TAKE THE 2ND RIGHT ONTO N. 7TH STREET.
- AFTER TURNING ONTO N. 7TH STREET, TAKE A RIGHT ONTO “BIDDLE ST”
- AT THIS TIME A STAFF MEMBER WILL DIRECT YOU INTO A STAGING LANE BASED ON YOUR PARKING STALL ASSIGNMENT.
- ONCE COMPETITOR IS PROPERLY STAGED, ALL COMPETITORS WILL NEED TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION TRAILER FOR CREDENTIALS AND ADDITITIONAL LOAD IN & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION/CREDENTIAL OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 9TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HOLIDAY INN.ONAL LOAD IN & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION/CREDENTIAL OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 9TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HOLIDAY INN. PLEASE RETURN TO TRUCKS DIRECTLY AFTER THIS ASAP.
- A STAFF MEMBER WILL DIRECT YOU WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN TO PARK.
2022 PARKING SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, November 30th
10:00am CST “RESERVED” 12×80 STACKER stalls #’s 1 – 44 ROW A & ROW B begin staging inside Halls 3 & 4 inside the America’s Center.
*** Any competitor with a “RESERVED” 12×80 Stacker Stall should be staged and signed in by 1pm. Failure to park when your row is called could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend ***
1:00pm CST “RESERVED” Trailer stalls #’s 45 – 179 ROW C & D begin staging in parking Lots 4 & 5
1:00pm CST PARKING BEGINS FOR “RESERVED” STALLS ONLY, IN DESIGNATED ORDER
4:00pm CST “RESERVED” Trailer stalls stalls #’s 80 – 133 ROW E, F & G begin parking in designated order.
***Failure to park when your ROW is called, could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend ***
6:00pm CST “RESERVED” Trailer stalls ROW H & I begin parking in designated order.
7:00pm CST ALL other competitors WITHOUT a RESERVED stall should begin staging at 5pm.
Please do not arrive & stage earlier to avoid congestion and long wait times for you and others. Upon arrival you will be assigned a parking location and you will be provided additional parking instructions.
Parking will proceed until completed and the pit area will be closed at 11p.m.
Only identified crew members will be allowed inside the pit area during parking to assist in parking only. Wednesday is not an active pit area. No work of any kind will be permitted. Upon completion of parking, competitors or crew will only be able to stay inside the building until asked by security to exit.
*** Tentative and Subject to Change ***
*Gateway Dirt Nationals is not responsible for any damages or losses that occur during the event*