If you have any questions, concerns or special requests regarding Competitor Parking, please email info@GatewayDirt.com
Subject Line: Competitor Parking
*** All competitors with a “RESERVED” pit stall must park on Wednesday, December 1ST ***
The Dome is located at: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST LOUIS, MO. 63101
Parking will commence in an assigned order and via instructions given to all teams upon arrival.
Competitors will have the option to purchase a “RESERVED” pit parking stall for their trailers inside the America’s Center in advance of the racing weekend. Trailers are ONLY allowed inside the building for competitors that have purchased a “RESERVED” pit parking stall. ALL other competitors that do not have a reserved pit parking stall will be required to unload their equipment into a 10×30 pit stall which will be assigned to them upon arrival.
“RESERVED” PIT PARKING STALL PRICING:
10′ x 70′ w/ power hook up included for the weekend $149
12′ x 80′ w/ power hook up included for the weekend. STACKER TRAILERS ONLY $189
Competitors that do not purchase a “RESERVED” pit parking stall will be assigned a 10×30 parking spot upon arrival, where race car and equipment must be unloaded into the building NO TRAILER. These competitors will be parked on a first come, first serve basis. There will be an option to unload into a 10×30 row which has power hook up for a $$ fee. Or competitor may choose to unload into a 10×30 row which does not have any power at all for FREE.
Upon arrival, all competitors should follow the arrival marshaling map instructions
BELOW IS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITORS AS THEY ARRIVE:
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS TO THE DOME ADDRESS: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST. LOUIS, MO. 63101
- WHEN DRIVING NEAR DOME, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON N BROADWAY ST. THEN TURN ONTO COLE STREET. COLE STREET IS LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE DOME.
- AFTER TURNING ON COLE STREET, TAKE THE 2ND RIGHT ONTO N. 7TH STREET.
- AFTER TURNING ONTO N. 7TH STREET, TAKE A RIGHT ONTO “O’FALLON ST”
- THEN TURN RIGHT ONTO “N. 6TH STREET” AT THIS TIME A STAFF MEMBER WILL DIRECT YOU INTO A STAGING LANE BASED ON YOUR PARKING STALL ASSIGNMENT.
- ONCE COMPETITOR IS PROPERLY STAGED, ALL COMPETITORS WILL NEED TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION TRAILER FOR CREDENTIALS AND ADDITITIONAL LOAD IN & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION/CREDENTIAL OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 9TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HOLIDAY INN.ONAL LOAD IN & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION/CREDENTIAL OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 9TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HOLIDAY INN.
2021 PARKING SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST
10:00am CST “RESERVED” 12×80 STACKER stalls #’s 1 – 78 begin staging in parking Lots 4 & 5
*** Any competitor with a “RESERVED” 12×80 Stacker Stall should be staged and signed in by 1pm. Failure to park when your number is called could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend ***
1:00pm CST “RESERVED” 10×70 parking stalls #’s 79 – 146 begin staging in parking Lots 2 & 3
1:00pm CST PARKING BEGINS FOR “RESERVED” STALLS ONLY, IN DESIGNATED ORDER
4:00pm CST “RESERVED” 10×70 stalls #’s 79 – 146 begin parking in designated order. Competitors with “RESERVED” 10×80 parking stall should be staged and signed in by this time.
***Failure to park when your number is called, could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend ***
4:00pm CST ALL other competitors without a RESERVED stall should begin staging at 4pm.
Please do not arrive & stage earlier to avoid congestion and long wait times for you and others. Upon arrival you will be assigned a parking location and you will be provided additional parking instructions.
Parking will proceed until completed and the pit area will be closed at 11p.m.
Only identified crew members will be allowed inside the pit area during parking to assist in parking only. Wednesday is not an active pit area. No work of any kind will be permitted. Upon completion of parking, competitors or crew will only be able to stay inside the building until asked by security to exit.
*** Tentative and Subject to Change ***