*** All competitors with a “RESERVED” pit stall must park on DATE (TBD) ***
The Dome is located at: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST LOUIS, MO. 63101
Parking will commence in an assigned order and via instructions given to all teams upon arrival.
Competitors will have the option to purchase a “RESERVED” pit parking stall for their trailers inside the America’s Center in advance of the racing weekend. Trailers are ONLY allowed inside the building for competitors that have purchased a “RESERVED” pit parking stall. ALL other competitors that do not have a reserved pit parking stall will be required to unload their equipment into a 10×30 pit stall which will be assigned to them upon arrival.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2019 PIT AREA LAYOUT
“RESERVED” PIT PARKING STALL PRICING:
10′ x 70′ w/ power hook up included for the weekend $$$
12′ x 80′ w/ power hook up included for the weekend. STACKER TRAILERS ONLY $$$
“RESERVED” pit parking stalls go ON SALE online ***ON-SALE DATE (TBD)***
Competitors that do not purchase a “RESERVED” pit parking stall will be assigned a 10×30 parking spot upon arrival, where race car and equipment must be unloaded into the building NO TRAILER. These competitors will be parked on a first come, first serve basis. There will be an option to unload into a 10×30 row which has power hook up for a $$ fee. Or competitor may choose to unload into a 10×30 row which does not have any power at all for FREE.
Upon arrival, all competitors should follow the arrival marshaling map instructions
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2019 ARRIVAL MARSHALING MAP
BELOW IS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITORS AS THEY ARRIVE:
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS TO THE DOME ADDRESS: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST. LOUIS, MO. 63101
- WHEN DRIVING NEAR DOME, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON N BROADWAY ST. THEN TURN ONTO COLE STREET. COLE STREET IS LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE DOME.
- AFTER TURNING ON COLE STREET, TAKE THE 2ND RIGHT ONTO N. 7TH STREET.
- AFTER TURNING ONTO N. 7TH STREET, TAKE A RIGHT ONTO “O’FALLON ST”
- THEN TURN RIGHT ONTO “N. 6TH STREET” AT THIS TIME A STAFF MEMBER WILL DIRECT YOU INTO A STAGING LANE BASED ON YOUR PARKING STALL ASSIGNMENT.
- ONCE COMPETITOR IS PROPERLY STAGED, ALL COMPETITORS WILL NEED TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION TRAILER FOR CREDENTIALS AND ADDITIONAL LOAD IN & PARKING INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION/CREDENTIAL OFFICE IS LOCATED ON 9TH STREET ACROSS FROM THE HOLIDAY INN.
2018 PARKING SCHEDULE & DETAIL
*Tentative & Subject to Change* 10am cst “RESERVED” 12×80 STACKER stalls #’s 1 – 78 begin staging in parking Lots 4 & 5 1pm cst “RESERVED” 10×70 parking stalls #’s 79 – 146 begin staging in parking Lots 2 & 3 1pm cst PARKING BEGINS FOR “RESERVED” STALLS ONLY, IN DESIGNATED ORDER *** Any competitor with a “RESERVED” 12×80 Stacker Stall should be staged and signed in by 1pm. Failure to park when your number is called could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend *** 4pm cst “RESERVED” 10×70 parking stalls #’s 79 – 146 begin parking in designated order. Any competitor with a “RESERVED” 10×80 parking stall should be staged and signed in by 4pm. Failure to park when your number is called, could result in losing your parking reservation for the weekend *** 4pm cst ALL other competitors without a RESERVED parking stall should begin staging at 4pm.
Please do not arrive & stage earlier to avoid congestion and long wait times for you and others. Upon arrival you will be assigned a parking location and you will be provided additional parking instructions.
- Parking will proceed until completed and the pit area will be closed at 11p.m.
- Only identified crew members will be allowed inside the pit area during parking to assist in parking only. Wednesday is not an active pit area. No work of any kind will be permitted. Upon completion of parking, competitors or crew will only be able to stay inside the building until asked by security to exit.
- Failure to be staged on time and in the order that you are assigned could result in you losing your reserved spot in line and possibly a reserved spot all together. There are no refunds on your reservation, so please be staged and ready to park at your designated time slot and in order.
- Only the trailers for “RESERVED” parking stall competitors will be dropped in the building. All toters, trucks or transporters of any kind will be unhooked and removed from the building.
- Please be prepared, and have a good understanding of your allotted work space dimensions before you arrive in St Louis. You are required to stay within the dimensions of your own parking area.
- All “RESERVED” parking stall competitors will not be able to exit the building until the closing of the event on DATE – TBD, when the move out process starts.
- All competitors understand that they are required to and agree to follow the rules and regulations of the event. These are available at www.GatewayDirt.com/Rules
- All trailers unhooked. Transporters of any kind removed from the building
- No Generators
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, Mules, Pit Bikes or other vehicles
- No Fuel allowed inside building. Must be stored in outside storage area.
- Engines can only be fired on schedule provide by staff onsite.
- No Pets
- Mufflers are Required (NO inserts)
- Alcohol inside the pit area is prohibited
- Marking floors is prohibited
- Oil & Fluids need to be properly disposed (Do not put in trash cans)
- Tires cannot be left behind (Take your used tires home)
*** Tentative and Subject to Change ***