*** All competitors must park on Wed. December 13th ***
The Dome is located at: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST LOUIS, MO. 63101
Parking will commence in an assigned order and via instructions given to all teams upon arrival.
Competitors will have the option to purchase a reserved parking stall for their trailers inside the America’s Center in advance of the racing weekend. These reserved parking stalls will go on sale WED. OCTOBER 18th at 8p.m. EST and can be made by
RESERVED PARKING STALLS ARE SOLD OUT. TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL JACOB@GATEWAYDIRT.COM
Competitors that do not reserve a parking stall in advance will be assigned a parking stall upon arrival. These competitors will be parked on a first come, first serve basis. If you are first in line and a trailer parking stall becomes available, you will have the option to fill that stall at no charge. If there are no trailer parking stalls available you will be required to unload your race cars and equipment into a 10×30′ pit stall at NO charge. All teams without a reserved parking stall should be prepared to have a 10×30′ pit parking space. These competitors will be given the option to park in a stall with NO POWER or to park in a stall which includes power. Competitors wanting a parking stall with power will be charged $50 onsite.
Upon arrival, all competitors should follow the arrival marshaling map instructions
BELOW IS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITORS AS THEY ARRIVE:
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS TO THE DOME ADDRESS: 901 N BROADWAY ST. ST. LOUIS, MO. 63101
- WHEN DRIVING NEAR DOME, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON N BROADWAY ST. THEN TURN ONTO COLE STREET. COLE STREET IS LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE DOME.
- AFTER TURNING ON COLE STREET, TAKE THE 2ND RIGHT ONTO N. 7TH STREET.
- AFTER TURNING ONTO N. 7TH STREET, TAKE A RIGHT ONTO “O’FALLON ST”
- THEN TURN RIGHT ONTO “N. 6TH STREET” AT THIS TIME A STAFF MEMBER WILL DIRECT YOU TO A LANE FOR PRE-STAGING.
- ONCE TEMPORARILY PRE-STAGED, ALL COMPETITORS WILL NEED TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION TRAILER FOR CREDENTIALS AND LOAD IN INSTRUCTIONS. THE REGISTRATION TRAILER IS LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF 9TH STREET AND COLE STREET.
- Parking Stall #’s and estimated parking times listed below:
- 11a.m.-11p.m. CST – “Open Arrival” Parking for teams that did not reserve a parking stall in advance. These competitors will unload their cars and equipment into an assigned 10’x30′ pit stall.
- 11a.m. CST – Reserved Parking Stall #’s 1 – 64 begin staging. (LOTS 4 & 5)
- 1p.m. CST – Reserved Parking Stall #’s 65 – 121 begin staging. (LOTS 2&3)
- 1p.m. CST – Reserved Parking Stalls begin parking in order, starting with #1
- 3p.m. CST – Reserved Parking Stall #’s 122 – 171 begin staging. (LOTS 4&5)
- Parking will proceed until completed and the pit area will be closed at 11p.m.
- Only identified crew members will be allowed inside the pit area during parking to assist in parking only. Wednesday is not an active pit area. No work of any kind will be permitted. Upon completion of parking, competitors or crew will only be able to stay inside the building until asked by security to exit.
- Failure to be staged on time and in the order that you are assigned could result in you losing your reserved spot in line and possibly a reserved spot all together. There are no refunds on your reservation, so please be staged and ready to park at your designated time slot and in order.
- Only the trailers will be dropped in the building. All toters, trucks or transporters of any kind will be unhooked and removed from the building.
- Please be prepared, and have a good understanding of your allotted work space dimensions before you arrive in St Louis. You will required to stay within the dimensions of your own parking area.
- All reserved parking stalls will not be able to exit the building until the closing of the event on December 16th, when the move out process starts.
- All competitors understand that they are required to and agree to follow the rules and regulations of the event. These are available at www.GatewayDirt.com/Rules
- All trailers unhooked. Transports of all kinds removed from building
- No Generators
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, Mules or other vehicles
- No Fuel allowed inside building. Must be stored in outside storage area.
- Engines can only be fired on schedule provide by staff onsite.
*** Tentative and Subject to Change ***